Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Gud Quiz though..

While all the members of QCT doing the quiz, it was S.Sriram's turn to conduct.... the great gatherer of QCT came up wid 40 questions....as the teams were in 2 per team, it was an intresting one...me n krishna were in team, vinod n sundar the team yet again came up wid extrodinary answering... visu teamed with a new guy vinod( dilip's friend) single handedly came up wid great answers that fetched them the 2nd place.... it was again pamb n dilip duo that came with creative answers....at the end krishna n me were in 1st place...any how gud quiz by sriram....its sundar who has't done a quiz for a long time.... am expecting a quiz soon from sundar....

6 comments:

Krishna said...

atleast here you could SMS-style words mister oye...

Krishna said...

oops!!
correction...
"atleast here you could AVOID using sms-style words"
stupid me.

Sundar said...

I shll nt pt a quiz till d exmz r ovr. I dnt wanna distb ppls stdeez... I agree wid kicha. pls avoid usin sms words in da blog.

Sundar said...

BTW, thank you for linking to my blog on yours. I am honoured!

harish said...

yea da, i wont use it...but i git used to sms style of words... i will reduce

Anonymous said...

I am honoured to have my blog's link here in urs. thats a million da.