Friday, November 16, 2007

sLOW Quality Management`

well it was the total quality management exam i wrote today... I started off well to open my 7th sem exam with a 16 mark "Deming's philosophy"...all went well till i finished 8th point of deming remaining 6 points to go... i was thinking about wat to write for the 9th point as i forgot...but all turned for me... a nice sleep the time was around 10.30am..had my hand over my cheeks such that the invigilator hav't got any doubt regarding my sleep in the hall...the sleep went on till 11am i think, then got some hope for writing the remaining questions...then i got a confusion regarding which one to choose in 13th question since i dont no neither A or B, as i thought the theory is much bettr than attending an problem..any how i had a time lack as i had half an hour to spare for remaining 2 more 16 marks.. any how i managed to finish it... I take immense pleasure to thank the 2mark questions, it was askd in such a way that i new two or three in it, just took 5 min to write the two marks..
"ANNA UNIVERSITY ZINDABADH"

No comments: