Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Support For....

The IPL fever is up to the core now....Started on April 18 the IPL bonanza is one of the top headlines in all the news papers...Though am a person living in chennai,am not interested for supporting the super kings owned by India cements,Me always for the side owned by Mukesh Ambani.."The Mumbai Indians" the side I look to win the IPL...
I also look for the Super kings coming for the final and the Mumbai Indians taking the cup..They are one of the coolest side in the IPL...in spite of loosing 4 matches in a row,now they are smelling the wins..they have won 3 matches in a row...And more over sachin joining the team for the upcoming matches will make them mentally feel strong...I wud Say Mumbai Indians "Zindhabad..." all the best for their success....

1 comment:

Sundar said...

Too bad B'lore is doing so badly. I was supporting Dravid a lot. Let's hope Chennai manages to win. But looks like it's going to be Rajasthan's show all through.