Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tagging...

Vijay..Thanks For Tagging Me..

6 Whatevers about me:

Love My Parents a lot
then of course my dear friends
My pets…i just love them..
cricket,almost everyday,love to play it
Music..one of my best companion…
love to travel somewhere, i mean to some other states…

5 things I miss in my life right now:


My collage pals….
The symposiums…
My collage staffs, where we make a lot of fun with them
My dog, i had..died 6 months ago..
The collage bus i used to travel.where we enjoy a lot wid juniors..

10 things I wanna achieve within a decade:

To be a good human..and i have to develop my self a lot
To be a good musician a day and Be a student of KM Music conservatory
To be a musician wid Rahman’s troop
To build a home for poor and more like a orphanage..
To have a dinner with my cute nayantara…
To visit some good countries like swiz and australia etc
To buy a cruise…and to travel wid my one and only ****
To build a multiplex…one of my biggest dream
Watching Roger and Rafa playing together at Roland Garros
Have a ride in AIRBUS A380…

No comments: